Our Mississippi hotel is the ideal location for your next family vacation. Located in the historic neighborhood of Belhaven, Fairview Inn is just minutes away from downtown Jackson’s many attractions and activities.
We want your stay at the Fairview Inn to be as pleasant and memorable as possible. Please read the following policies carefully, and feel free to contact us for additional information.
- 72-hour cancellation notice required
- Holidays and Special Events require 10-day cancellation notice
- $20.00 additional charge per person
- Check-in time 3:00 p.m.
- Check-out time 11:00 a.m.
- Children 12 years and under no charge sharing parents’ room
- Late check-out upon request. Surcharge may apply
- State and Local Room Taxes 11%
- $0.75 occupancy tax
- $1.00 per night “Local Lodging Fund”
- State and Local Food & Beverage Taxes 9%
- Non-smoking facility. Smoking permitted outside on grounds. $250.00+ deep cleaning fee charged to guests that smoke in rooms.
- Credit card required at check-in for incidental charges
- Pack ‘n Play, rollaways, and refrigerators available at additional charge
RATES AND POLICIES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
Fairview Inn Pet-Policy
To make sure everyone has the best experience at Fairview Inn, we have certain requirements for you and your pet:
- $35 dollars pet deposit
- Pets must be kept on a leash or in a carrier while in the public areas
- You cannot bring your pet into any food or beverage area on the hotel property
- Your pet must be securely confined inside of a crate/carrier at all times if you are not present in the room.
- Please prevent any noise or any other disturbance that your little friend might create
- Additional cleaning bills or repairs caused by your pet will be charged on your credit card
- If your pet is responsible for continuous disturbances, you will be asked to make arrangements to house your pet somewhere off the property
- You assume full responsibility for any personal injury or property damage caused by your pet