While the 2020 holiday season may feel different than most, one of the best holiday traditions in Jackson is still taking place with extra safety precautions. This year marks the 40th Annual Mistletoe Marketplace at the new Mississippi Trade Mart located at the Mississippi State Fairgrounds in Jackson. Not only is Mistletoe Marketplace the perfect spot to find last-minute Christmas gifts for your family and friends, the multi-day festival offers other activities to spread holiday cheer.
Plus, all shoppers, volunteers, merchants, and staff can book any room or suite at the Fairview Inn from November 4, 2020 through November 7, 2020 for $229/night + tax. The Fairview is located less than ten minutes away from the trade mart, so it is the perfect place to relax after a day of festivities. Your stay even includes a full Southern breakfast in the morning, so you be well-fed before you start your day of shopping. Check our availability and book your stay today!
Everything You Need To Know About Mistletoe Marketplace 2020
When and Where
Mistletoe Marketplace in Jackson will be held November 4th – November 7th, 2020. The fun-filled festivities will be held at the Mississippi Trade Mart Center at the Mississippi State Fairgrounds in Jackson, MS.
The Schedule of Events
Wednesday, November 4th
- Preview VIP Shopping Gala: Enchanted Winter Wonderland Masquerade Ball starts at 7pm. If you don’t feel comfortable attending in person, you can join in on the fun virtually. Dress up (for the first time in months!) and enjoy a preview of all the amazing shopping booths. Participate in silent, premier, and live auctions while listening to the sounds of the Party Jammers Band.
Thursday, November 5th
- Mistletoe Morning: Yuletide Traditions begins bright and early at 8am. Exclusive access to shopping, mimosas-to-go, and live, acoustic music – what more could you ask for?
- Luncheon and Style Show: Believe in the Wonder starts at 11:30am and includes virtual admittance and guest speaker, Tim Tebow.
- Girls Night Out: Flutes and Flurries kicks off at 6:30pm with your choice of virtual or in-person admittance with your besties, and a complimentary champagne flute.
Friday, November 6th
- Marketplace Jazz Brunch: Mimosas & Mistleteaux commences at 8am and you definitely don’t want to miss this unique morning of shopping with jazz and mimosas.
- Tween Fashion Show: Let it Snow, Let it Glow, Let it Snow begins at 4:30pm as teens and tweens rock the runway and you watch on in wonder virtually.
- Friday Night Event: Feelin’ Frosty is at 8pm and requires you don your favorite 90’s gear virtually or “drive-in” style to groove to a New Orleans party band all night long.
Saturday, November 7th
- A Children’s Event: Snow Much Fun starts at 9:30am and is completely virtual! Listen while Santa reads ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas, make your own snow globe, write letters to Santa, and so much more.
- Santa Snaps: Snow Flurries & Smiles opens at 11:30am and is the perfect opportunity to capture your Christmas card photos.
There is also an ongoing raffle and spirits bar from Thursday – Saturday, and you can shop virtually or in-person with general shopping passes. All tickets can be purchased here.
About the Junior League of Jackson, MS
The Junior League of Jackson has been putting on this event every year for the past 40 years! The Junior League describes themselves as “an organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women and improving communities through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers.” These selfless individuals work tirelessly to make this event a success each year, and the ticket sales directly benefit the community.
Celebrate the Season at the Historic Fairview Inn
No holiday adventure is complete without booking the best lodging possible! Complete your next magical getaway by staying in the finest and most comfortable accommodations at Fairview Inn. Our historic boutique hotel offers luxurious rooms and suites, delectable dining in our onsite restaurant and bar that is also open to the public, gorgeous gardens, an included breakfast, and much more, all within a quiet and peaceful environment.
Our Spanish Suite is perfect to come home to after a day of nonstop holiday shopping. Enjoy a spacious bedroom with a whimsical color palette, lounge in the bright sunroom, sip a glass of wine, take in the garden view, and get a good night’s sleep in the comfy four-poster queen bed. When you wake up the next morning, a delicious breakfast will be waiting for you!